Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pretty Women and Things that are Meant to Be

Some things are meant to be.  I like to think that all are.  But then there's that occasional thing - like a tsunami that kills hundreds of thousands a people.  Really?  But, I still try to believe.

Some things are meant to meet.  Like Pop Tarts.  And me.  Given.

Some things aren't.  Like lace tops and baseball.  (Note to self, the lace sticks to the velcro on the glove...ugh!)


This blog is meant to be.  I'm thinking it must be.  Because I recently lost my job and I need something to do, else go insane.  Besides, I met a psychic and she said that I was in healthcare.  Check.  She didn't see me doing it for long.  Ummm...check.  And that I would be a writer.  Does a blog count?  If yes, I am so getting the winning lotto numbers from her.  Very worth the $35 investment.

So, I will blog.  Do you get paid for this?  Like six figures?

For your benefit, I actually gave a little thought to the blog topic.  You're welcome.  I thought about writing a blog about the funny things that happen living in a planned community.  Total bore.  How about an entrepreneurial mom forced back into corporate America.  Crowded space, nope.  So...here I am.  Blogging about things that should, or shouldn't meet.  It's broad.  It might be boring, but I will do my best not to be.  And, come on, are there possibly any two things that may not fit within this topic?  See...it's awesome!  I am a genius.  Why did I lose my job again?  As Julia Roberts once said, "Big Mistake".  And, in the interest of not losing future readers, I promise never, ever...ever to quote Julia Roberts again!

That's it...at the Juncture of Pretty Women and things that are meant to be.




1 comment:

  1. You rock! You are funny and have a great voice. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete